CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 · J Lab Physicians 2009; 1(02): 083
Letters to Editor
Seroprevalence of HIV Among Intravenous Drug Users in Amritsar: Risk Factors and Risk Behavior
29 January 2020 (online)
Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers Private Ltd.
A-12, Second Floor, Sector -2, NOIDA -201301, India
- 1 Ambekar A, Tripathi BM. For SPYM size estimation of injecting drug use in Punjab and Haryana under the pear led intervention. UNAIDS. Publication New Delhi, 2008:6-7.
- 2 Singh YN, Joshi R, Rustogi G. Truck drivers their possible role in dissemination of HIV to rural India. Abstract book 2nd International conference of AIDS in Asia Pacific 1992;626:191.
- 3 Mohan U, Jindal N, Kaur M. Prevalence of human immunodeficiency virus among intravenous users in Amritsar. J Med Microbiol 1998;16:105- 7
- 4 Tiwari R, Aggarwal A, Devi P. Seroprevalence of hepatitis B, hepatitis C and human immunodeficiency viruses amongst drug users in Amritsar. Indian J Med Microbiol 2006;24:151-2.
- 5 Sarkar S, Das N, Panda S, Naik TN, Sarkar K, Singh BC, et al. Rapid spread of HIV among injecting drug users in north-eastern states of India. Bull Narc 1993;45:91.