PCR, pre-sensitisation and polycrystals
28 December 2017 (online)
This issue of Homeopathy includes three paired papers which cover related issues from differing perspectives. Paolo Bellavite's group from the University of Verona in Italy and Simran Tandon's group from India both used advanced cell biology methods, particularly the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in cell culture, but with different objectives.
- 1 Olioso D., Marzotto M., Bonafini C., Brizzi M., Bellavite P. Arnica montana effects on gene expression in a human macrophage cell line. Evaluation by quantitative Real-Time PCR. Homeopathy 2016; 105: 131-147.
- 2 Jyoti S., Tandon S. Impact of homeopathic remedies on the expression of lineage differentiation genes: an in vitro approach using embryonic stem cells. Homeopathy 2016; 105: 148-159.
- 3 Chikramane P.S., Kalita D., Suresh A.K., Kane S.G., Bellare J.R. Why Extreme Dilutions Reach Non-zero Asymptotes: A Nanoparticulate Hypothesis Based on Froth Flotation. Langmuir 13 2012; (28) 15864-15875.
- 4 Temgire M.K., Suresh A.K., Kane S.G., Bellare J.R. Establishing the interfacial nano-structure and elemental composition of homeopathic medicines based on inorganic salts: a scientific approach. Homeopathy 2016; 105: 160-172.
- 5 Ives J.A., Moffett J.R., Peethambaran A. et al Enzyme stabilization by glass-derived silicates in glass exposed aqueous solutions. Homeopathy 2010; 99: 15-24.
- 6 Kokornaczyk M.O., Baumgartner S., Betti L. Polycrystalline structures formed in evaporating droplets as a parameter to test the action of Zincum metallicum 30c in a wheat seed model. Homeopathy 2016; 105: 173-179.
- 7 Fibert P., Relton C., Heirs M., Bowden D. A comparative consecutive case series of 20 children with a diagnosis of ADHD receiving homeopathic treatment, compared with 10 children receiving usual care. Homeopathy 2016; 105: 194-201.
- 8 Pandey V. Hay fever and homeopathy: a case series evaluation. Homeopathy 2016; 105: 202-208.
- 9 Eizayaga J.E., Waisse S. What do homeopathic doctors think of vaccines? An international online survey. Homeopathy 2016; 105: 180-185.