Indian Journal of Neurotrauma 2012; 09(02): 154-155
Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers Private Ltd.
Letter to the Editor
Unmet needs of rehabilitation centers in India
06 April 2017 (online)
- 1 National Sample Survey Organization. Disabled Persons in India: NSS 58th Round. Report No. 485. New Delhi: Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation, Government of India, 2002.
- 2 Srivastava D.K., Khan J.A.. Disability needs attention now!. Indian J Pract Dr 2008; 05: 3-4
- 3 Gururaj. Injuries in India: A National Perspective. NCMH Background Papers Burden of Disease in India; 2011: 325e347.
- 4 Parker R.S.. Traumatic Brain Injury and Neuropsychological Impairment. Springer-Verlag; New York: 1990
- 5 Thornhill S., Teasdale G.M., Murray G.D.. et al Disability in young people and adults one year after head injury: prospective cohort study. BMJ 2000; 320: 1631-1635
- 6 Macaden A.S., Chandler B.J., Chandler C., Berry A.. Sustaining employment after vocational rehabilitation in acquired brain injury. Disabil Rehabil 2010; 32 (14) 1140-1147
- 7 Wehman P., Kreutzer J.S., West M.D.. et al Return to work for persons with traumatic brain injury: a supported employment approach. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 1990; 71: 1047-1052