Subscribe to RSS
Please copy the URL and add it into your RSS Feed Reader.https://www.thieme-connect.de/rss/thieme/en/10.1055-s-00034926.xml
Homeopathy 2003; 92(01): 56-57
Clinical outcomes research: contributions to the evidence base for homeopathy
27 December 2017 (online)
- 1 Walach H, Jonas WB, Lewith GT. The role of outcomes research in evaluating complementary and alternative medicine. Altern Ther Health Med 2002; 8: 88-95.
- 2 Linde K, Clausius N, Ramirez G. Are the clinical effects of homeopathy placebo effects? A meta-analysis of placebo-controlled trials. Lancet 1997; 350: 834-843.
- 3 Muscari-Tomaioli G, Allegri F, Miali E. Observational study of quality of life in patients with headache, receiving homeopathic treatment. Br Hom J 2001; 90: 189-197.
- 4 Frei H, Thurneysen A. Homeopathy in acute otitis media in children: treatment effect or spontaneous resolution?. Br Hom J 2001; 90: 180-182.
- 5 Frei H, Thurneysen A. Treatment for hyperactive children: homeopathy and methylphenidate compared in a family setting. Br Hom J 2001; 90: 183-188.
- 6 Riley D, Fischer M, Singh B. Homeopathy and conventional medicine: an outcomes study comparing effectiveness in a primary care setting. J Altern Complement Med 2001; 7: 149-159.
- 7 Gerhard I, Wallis E. Individualized homeopathic therapy for male infertility. Homeopathy 2002; 91: 133-144.
- 8 Harrison H, Fixsen A, Vickers A. A randomized comparison of homoeopathic and standard care for the treatment of glue ear in children. Complement Ther Med 1999; 7: 132-135.
- 9 Jacobs J, Springer DA, Crothers D. Homeopathic treatment of acute otitis media in children: a preliminary randomized placebo-controlled trial. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2001; 20: 177-183.
- 10 Lamont J. Homoeopathic treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. A controlled study. Br Hom J 1997; 86: 196-200.
- 11 Weiser M, Clasen B PE. Controlled double-blind study of a homeopathic sinusitis medication. Biol Ther 1995; 13: 4-11.
- 12 de Lange de Klerk ES, Blommers J, Kuik DJ. Effect of homoeopathic medicines on daily burden of symptoms in children with recurrent upper respiratory tract infections. Br Med J 1994; 309: 1329-1332.
- 13 Reilly DT, Taylor MA, McSharry C, Aitchison T. Is homoeopathy a placebo response? Controlled trial of homoeopathic potency, with pollen in hayfever as model. Lancet 1986; ii: 881-886.
- 14 Taylor MA, Reilly D, Llewellyn-Jones RH. Randomised controlled trial of homoeopathy versus placebo in perennial allergic rhinitis with overview of four trial series. Br Med J 2000; 321: 471-476.