Subscribe to RSS
© Sonntag Verlag in MVS Medizinverlage Stuttgart GmbH & Co. KG
Kali for the Family Oriented Person … or Not!
14 March 2012 (online)
Repertory can be SUCH an important tool in our day-to-day practise. It can either confirm or totally change the image of a remedy; it's just a matter of looking at it with an open unbiased mind. Perhaps this is what Hahnemann (also) meant by unprejudiced observer. This term is used normally when we are noting the signs and symptoms of the patient but this article depicts its importance even beyond that.
Kali salts - Potassium - Family - Miasms - Vijayakar
- 1 Arthur C. Guyton, Textbook of Medical Physiology. Philadelphia: Saunders; 2005
- 2 Schroyens F. Synthesis 9.1. London: Homeopathic Book Publications; 2004
- 3 Vijayakar P. Predictive Homoeopathy Part 1 – Theory of Suppression. Mumbai: Mrs. Preeti Vijayakar; 2002
- 4 Vijayakar P. Predictive Homoeopathy Part 3 – The End of Myasmtion. Mumbai: Mrs. Preeti Vijayakar; 2003
- 5 Vijayakar P. Personal notes from his seminars and clinic.
- 6 van Zandvoort R. Complete Repertory (within Hompath Software). Leidschendam: IRHIS; 2005