Subscribe to RSS
Future Trends and New Materials
28 December 2011 (online)
The variety of products available as injectable fillers and neuromodulators continues to increase. New products are soon to be introduced in the United States that will enable the clinician to treat a greater array of esthetic problems and concerns. In addition, existing materials are being modified to allow for less painful treatments and easier product handling.
Injectable fillers - neuromodulators - hyaluronic acid - botulinum toxin
- 1 Merz Aesthetics. Available at: http://www.merzaesthetics.com Last accessed, December 6, 2011
- 2 Available at: http://www.clinicaltrials.gov Safety and Efficacy Study of RT 001 to Treat Moderate to Severe Lateral Canthal Lines. http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ctz/results?term=rt001 Accessed on September 2010
- 3 Revance Therapeautics. Available at: http://www.revance.com Last accessed December 6, 2011
- 4 Available at: http://www.clinicaltrials.gov A Long Term Safety Study of Repeat Treatment with Purtox for Frown Lines Between the Eyebrows. http://www.clinical trials.gov/ctz/show/NCT00757758?term=purtox Last accessed, December 6, 2011
- 5 Available at: http://www.belotero.com Last accessed, December 6, 2011
- 6 Juvederm. Available at: http://www.juvedermultra.co.uk Last accessed, December 6, 2011
- 7 DermaVeil. Available at: http://www.medinterltd.net Last accessed, December 6, 2011
John F. HoffmannM.D. F.A.C.S.
Spokane Center for Facial Plastic Surgery
217 W. Cataldo, Spokane, WA 99201