Subscribe to RSS
Please copy the URL and add it into your RSS Feed Reader.https://www.thieme-connect.de/rss/thieme/en/10.1055-s-00034925.xml
Hamostaseologie 1997; 17(01): 73-77
Regulation der Hämostase
Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor
27 June 2018 (online)
- 1 Wim TC, Kretzmer KK, Girard TJ. et al. Cloning and characterization of a cDNA coding for the lipoprotein-associated coagulation inhibitor shows that it consists of three tandem Kunitz-type inhibitory domains. J Biol Chem 1988; 263: 6001-4.
- 2 Broze Jr GJ, Warren LA, Novotny WF. et al. The lipoprotein-associated coagulation inhibitor that inhibits the factor VH-tissue factor complex also inhibits factor Xa: Insight into its possible mechanism of action. Blood 1988; 71: 335-43.
- 3 Girard TJ, Warren LA, Novotny WF. et al. Functional significance of the Kunitz-type inhibitory domains of lipoprotein-associated coagulation inhibitor. Nature 1989; 338: 518-20.
- 4 Wesselschmidt RI, Girard TJ, Likert KM. et al. Tissue factor pathway inhibitor: The carboxy-terminus is required for optimal inhibition of factor Xa. Blood 1992; 79: 2004-10.
- 5 Wesselschmidt RI, Likert KM, Huang Z-F. et al. Structural requirements for tissue factor pathway inhibitor interactions with factor Xa and heparin. Blood Coag Fibrinol 1993; 4: 661-9.
- 6 Higuchi DA, Wun TC, Likert KM, Broze Jr GJ. The effect of leukocyte elastase on tissue factor pathway inhibitor. Blood 1992; 79: 1712-9.
- 7 Hamamoto T, Yamamoto Y, Nordfang O. et al. Inhibitory properties of full-length and truncated recombinant tissue factor pathway inhibitor. J Biol Chem 1993; 268: 8704-10.
- 8 Valentin S, Reutlingsperger CPM, Nordfang O, Lindhout T. Inhibition of factor X activation at extracellular matrix of fibroblasts during flow conditions: A comparison between tissue factor pathway inhibitor and inactive factor Vila. Thromb Haemost 1995; 74: 1478-85.
- 9 Hamamoto T, Kisiel W. The effect of heparin on the regulation of factor Vila-tissue factor activity by tissue factor pathway inhibitor. Blood Coag Fibrinol 1996; 7: 470-6.
- 10 Callander NS, Rao LV, Nordfang O. et al. Mechanisms of binding of recombinant extrinsic pathway inhibitor (rEPI) to cultured cell surfaces. Evidence that rEPI can bind to and inhibit factor Vila-tissue factor complexes in the absence of factor Xa. J Biol Chem 1992; 267: 876-82.
- 11 Girard TJ, Broze Jr GJ. Tissue factor pathway inhibitor. Methods Enzymol 1993; 222: 195-209.
- 12 Enjyoji K, Miyata T, Kamikubo Y, Kato H. Effect of heparin on the inhibition of factor Xa by tissue factor pathway inhibitor. A segment, Gly212-Phe243, of the third Kunitz domain is a heparin binding site. Biochemistry 1995; 34: 5725-35.
- 13 Novotny WF, Girard TJ, Miletich JP, Broze Jr GJ. Purification and characterization of the lipoprotein-associated coagulation inhibitor from human plasma. J Biol Chem 1989; 264: 18832-7.
- 14 Lesnik P, Vonica A, Guerin M. et al. Anticoagulation activity of tissue factor pathway inhibitor in human plasma is preferentially associated with dense subspecies of LDL and HDL, and with Lp(a). Arterioscler Thromb 1993; 13: 1066-75.
- 15 Abumiya T, Nakamura S, Takenaka A. et al. Response of plasma tissue factor pathway inhibitor to diet-induced hypercholesterolemia in crab-eating monkeys. Arterioscler Thromb 1994; 14: 483-8.
- 16 Hansen JB, Huseby NE, Sandset PM. et al. Tissue factor pathway inhibitor and lipoproteins. Arterioscler Thromb 1994; 14: 223-9.
- 17 Novotny WF, Brown SG, Miletich JP. et al. Plasma antigen levels of the lipoprotein-associated coagulation inhibitor in patient plasmas. Blood 1991; 78: 387-93.
- 18 Broze Jr GJ, Lange GW, Duffin KL, MacPhail L. Heterogeneity of plasma tissue factor pathway inhibitor. Blood Coag Fibrinol 1994; 5: 551-9.
- 19 Novotny WF, Palmier M, Wun TC, Miletich JP. Purification and properties of heparin-releasable lipoprotein-associated coagulation inhibitor. Blood 1991; 78: 394-400.
- 20 Kokawa T, Abumiya T, Kimura T. et al. Tissue factor pathway inhibitor activity in human plasma. Measurement of lipoprotein-associated and free forms in hyperlipidemia. Arterioscler Thromb 1995; 15: 504-10.
- 21 Valentin S, Nordfang O, Bregengard C, Wildgoose P. Evidence that the C-terminus of tissue factor pathway inhibitor (TFPI) is essential for its in vitro and in vivo interaction with lipoproteins. Blood Coag Fibrinol 1993; 4: 713-20.
- 22 Sandset PM, Abildgaard U, Larsen ML. Heparin induces release of extrinsic coagulation pathway inhibitor (EPI). Thromb Res 1988; 50: 803-13.
- 23 Hubbard AR, Weller LJ, Gray E. Measurement of tissue factor pathway inhibitor in normal and post-heparin plasma. Blood Coag Fibrinol 1994; 5: 819-23.
- 24 Hansen JB, Huseby KR, Huseby NE. et al. Effect of cholesterol lowering on intravascular pools of TFPI and its anticoagulant potential in type II hyperlipoproteinemia. Arterioscler Thromb 1995; 15: 879-85.
- 25 Abumiya T, Enjyoji K, Toshinori K. et al. An anti-tissue factor pathway inhibitor (TFPI) monoclonal antibody recognized the third Kunitz domain (K3) of free-form TFPI but not lipoprotein-associated forms in plasma. J Biochem 1995; 118: 178-82.
- 26 Werling RW, Zacharski LR, Kisiel W. et al. Distribution of tissue factor pathway inhibitor in normal and pathologic human tissues. Thromb Haemost 1993; 69: 366-9.
- 27 Lupu C, Lupu F, Dennehy U. et al. Thrombin induces the redistribution and acute release of tissue factor pathway inhibitor from specific granules within human endothelial cells in culture. Arterioscler Thromb 1995; 15: 2055-62.
- 28 Sevinsky JR, Rao LVM, Ruf W. Ligand-induced protease receptor translocation into caveolae: A mechanism for regulating cell surface proteolysis of the tissue factor-dependent coagulation pathway. J Cell Biol 1996; 133: 293-304.
- 29 Palmier MO, Hall IJ, Reisch CM. et al. Clearance of recombinant tissue factor pathway inhibitor (TFPI) in rabbits. Thromb Haemost 1992; 68: 33-6.
- 30 Bregengaard C, Nordfang O, Ostergaard P. et al. Pharmacokinetics of full-length and two-domain tissue factor pathway inhibitor in combination with heparin in rabbits. Thromb Haemost 1993; 70: 454-7.
- 31 Broze Jr GJ. Tissue factor pathway inhibitor. Thromb Haemost 1995; 74: 90-3.
- 32 Warshawsky I, Broze Jr GJ, Schwartz AL. The low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein mediates the cellular degradation of tissue factor pathway inhibitor. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1994; 91: 6664-8.
- 33 Warshawsky I, Herz J, Broze Jr GJ, Schwartz AL. The low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein can function independently from heparan sulfate proteoglycans in tissue factor pathway inhibitor endo-cytosis. J Biol Chem 1996, in press.
- 34 Valentin S, Schousboe I. Factor Xa enhances the binding of tissue factor pathway inhibitor to acidic phospholipids. Thromb Haemost 1996; 75: 796-800.
- 35 Kojima T, Katsumi A, Yamazaki T. et al. Human ryudocan from endothelium-like cells binds basic fibroblast growth factor, midkine, and tissue factor pathway inhibitor. J Biol Chem 1996; 271: 5914-20.
- 36 Narita M, Bu G, Olins GM. et al. Two receptors systems are involved in the plasma clearance of tissue factor pathway inhibitor in vivo. J Biol Chem 1995; 270: 24800-4.
- 37 Kreiger M, Herz J. Structures and functions of multiligand lipoprotein receptors: Macrophage scavenger receptors and LDL receptor-related protein (LRP). Annu Rev Biochem 1994; 63: 601-37.
- 38 Willnow TE, Goldstein JL, Orth K. et al. Low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein and gp 330 bind similar ligands, including plasminogen activator-inhibitor complexes and lactoferrin, an inhibitor of chylomicron remnant clearance. J Biol Chem 1992; 267: 26172-80.
- 39 Ho G, Toomey JR, Broze Jr GJ, Schwartz A. Receptor-mediated endocytosis of coagulation factor Xa requires cell surface-bound tissue factor pathway inhibitor. J Biol Chem 1996; 271: 9497-502.
- 40 Nordfang O, Bjorn SE, Valentin S. et al. The C-terminus of tissue factor pathway inhibitor is essential to its anticoagulant activity. Biochemistry 1991; 30: 10371-6.
- 41 van’t Veer C, Hackeng TM, Delahaye C. et al. Activated factor X and thrombin formation triggered by tissue factor on endothelial cell matrix in a flow model: Effect of the tissue factor pathway inhibitor. Blood 1994; 84: 1132-42.
- 42 Mast AE, Broze Jr GJ. Physiological concentrations of tissue factor pathway inhibitor do not inhibit prothrombinase. Blood 1996; 87: 1845-50.
- 43 Sandset PM, Warn-Cramer BJ, Rao LVM. et al. Depletion of extrinsic pathway inhibitor (EPI) sensitizes rabbits to disseminated intravascular coagulation induced with tissue factor: Evidence supporting a physiologic role for EPI as a natural anticoagulant. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1991; 88: 708-12.
- 44 Sandset PM, Warn-Cramer BJ, Maki SL, Rapaport SI. Immunodepletion of extrinsic pathway inhibitor sensitizes rabbits to endo-toxin-induced intravascular coagulation and the generalized Schwartzman reaction. Blood 1991; 78: 1496-502.
- 45 Lobet D, Falkon L, Mateo J. et al. Low levels of tissue factor pathway inhibitor (TFPI) in two out of three members of a family with thrombophilia. Thromb Res 1995; 80: 413-8.
- 46 Huang ZF, Higuchi DA, Lasky NM, Broze Jr GJ. Tissue factor pathway inhibitor gene-deletion in mice produces intrauterine lethality. 1996, submitted.
- 47 Nakahara Y, Miyata T. et al. Amino acid sequence and carbohydrate structure of a recombinant human tissue factor pathway inhibitor expressed in Chinese hamster ovary cells: one N- and two O-linked carbohydrate chains are located between Kunitz domains 2 and 3 and one N-linked carbohydrate chain is in Kunitz domain 2. Biochemistry 1996; 35: 6450-9.