Subscribe to RSS
Cervical Cancer in Afganistan
Article published online:
25 February 2023
© 2023. MedIntel Services Pvt Ltd. This is an open access article published by Thieme under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonDerivative-NonCommercial License, permitting copying and reproduction so long as the original work is given appropriate credit. Contents may not be used for commercial purposes, or adapted, remixed, transformed or built upon. (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/)
Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
A-12, 2nd Floor, Sector 2, Noida-201301 UP, India
- 1 WHO. . Cancer Country Profiles: Afghanistan. 2020. Accessed February 11, 2023 at: https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/cancer-afg-2020
- 2 Siegel RL, Miller KD, Jemal A. Cancer statistics, 2018. CA Cancer J Clin 2018; 68 (01) 7-30
- 3 Accessed February 11, 2023 at: https://kums.edu.af/en/ali-abad-hospital
- 4 Are C. Cancer on the Global Stage: Incidence and Cancer-Related Mortality in Afghanistan. 2016. Accessed February 11, 2023 at: http://www.ascopost.com/issues/january-25-2016/cancer-on-the-global-stage-incidence-and-cancer-related-mortality-in-afghanistan/
- 5 Jemal A, Bray F, Center MM, Ferlay J, Ward E, Forman D. Global cancer statistics. CA Cancer J Clin 2011; 61 (02) 69-90
- 6 Hamrah MH, Hamrah MSh, Kanda M. et al. Esophageal cancer and associated factors among Uzbek-Turkmen and other ethnic groups in the Northern Part of Afghanistan. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2017; 18 (02) 333-337
- 7 Acuti Martellucci C, Delsoz M, Qaderi S. et al. Delay in diagnosis of cervical cancer in Afghanistan: a pilot cross-sectional survey. Front Reprod Health 2021; 3: 783271 . Accessed February 18, 2023 at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9580783/10.3389/frph.2021.783271
- 8 Joya M, Stanikzai Z, Akbarzadeh I, Babaloui S, Bradley DA, Jafari SM. Prevalence of cancers diagnosed in Jamhuriyat Hospital, Kabul, Afghanistan. Heliyon 2020; 6 (03) e03603 DOI: 10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e03603.
- 9 Safi Ahmad Javid. The leading cancer types in Afghanistan. J Cancer Ther 2019; 10: 877-881