Thromb Haemost 2010; 104(05): 1078-1079
Letters to the Editor
An optimised, rapid chromogenic assay, specific for measuring direct factor Xa inhibitors (rivaroxaban) in plasma
30 March 2010
30 March 2010
Accepted after minor revision: 15 July 2010
24 November 2017 (online)
- 1 Weitz JI, Hirsh J, Samama MM. American College of Chest Physicians.. New antithrombotic drugs : American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-based clinical practice guidelines (8th edition) Chest 2008; 133 (Suppl 8): 234S-256S. Erratum in Chest 2008; 134: 473.
- 2 Turpie AGG. New oral anticoagulants in atrial fibrillation. Eur Heart J 2007; 29: 155-165.
- 3 Laux V, Perzborn E, Heitmeier S. et al. Direct inhibitors of coagulation proteins – the end of the heparin and low-molecular-weight heparin era for anticoagulant therapy ?. Thromb Haemost 2009; 102: 892-899.
- 4 Depasse F, Gerotziafas GT, Busson J. et al. Assessment of three chromogenic and one clotting assays for the measurement of synthetic pentasaccharide fondaparinux (Arixtra→) anti-Xa activity. J Thromb Haemost 2004; 02: 346-348.
- 5 Hirsh J, Dalen JE, Deykin D. et al. Heparin : mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics, dosing considerations, monitoring efficacy, and safety. Chest 1992; 102: 337S-351S.
- 6 Asmis LM, Alberio LA, Angelillo-Scherrer A. et al. Quantitation of Rivaroxaban: validation of a commercial chromogenic antiXa test (Hyphen Biomed) in an inter-laboratory setting (RivaMoS study group). Haemostaseologie. 2010 30: Abstract SY12-04.
- 7 Samama MM, Martinoli JL, LeFlem L. et al. Assessment of laboratory assays to measure rivaroxaban – an oral, direct factor Xa inhibitor. Thromb Haemost 2010; 103: 815-825.
- 8 Kubitza D, Becka M, Voith B. et al. Safety, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacokinetics of single doses of BAY 59–7939, an oral, direct FXa inhibitor. Clin Pharmacol Ther 2005; 78: 412-421.
- 9 Mueck W, Borris LC, Dahl OE. et al. Population pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of once-and twice-daily Rivaroxaban for the prevention of venous thromboembolism in patients undergoing total hip replacement. Thromb Haemost 2008; 100: 453-461.