Subscribe to RSS
Please copy the URL and add it into your RSS Feed Reader.https://www.thieme-connect.de/rss/thieme/en/10.1055-s-00035024.xml
Thromb Haemost 2015; 113(02): 434-435
Letter to the Editor
Increased requirement for central venous catheter replacement in paediatric oncology patients with deep venous thrombosis: A multicentre study
22 July 2014
22 July 2014
Accepted after minor revision: 25 August 2014
27 November 2017 (online)
- 1 Farinasso L, Bertorello N, Garbarini L. et al. Risk factors of central venous lines-related thrombosis in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia during induction therapy: a prospective study. Leukemia 2007; 21: 552-556.
- 2 Mitchell LG, Andrew M, Hanna K. et al. A prospective cohort study determining the prevalence of thrombotic events in children with acute lym-phoblastic leukemia and a central venous line who are treated with L-asparaginase: results of the Prophylactic Antithrombin Replacement in Kids with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Treated with Asparaginase (PARKAA) Study. Cancer 2003; 97: 508-516.
- 3 Howlader N, Noone AM, Krapcho M. et al. http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2008. 2011
- 4 Spagrud LJ, von Baeyer CL, Ali K. et al. Pain, distress, and adult-child interaction during venipunc-ture in pediatric oncology: an examination of three types of venous access. J Pain Symptom Manag 2008; 36: 173-184.
- 5 Olson JD, Arkin CF, Brandt JT. et al. College of American Pathologists Conference XXXI on laboratory monitoring of anticoagulant therapy: laboratory monitoring of unfractionated heparin therapy. Arch Pathol Lab Med 1998; 122: 782-798.
- 6 Male C, Chait P, Andrew M. et al. Central venous line-related thrombosis in children: association with central venous line location and insertion technique. Blood 2003; 101: 4273-4278.
- 7 Chopra V, Anand S, Hickner A. et al. Risk of venous thromboembolism associated with peripherally inserted central catheters: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet 2013; 382: 311-325..
- 8 Revel-Vilk S, Yacobovich J, Tamary H. et al. Risk factors for central venous catheter thrombotic complications in children and adolescents with cancer. Cancer 2010; 116: 4197-4205.