Subscribe to RSS
A Happy New Year from a 60-Year-Old Journal ‘Thrombosis and Haemostasis’!
29 November 2017
29 November 2017
05 January 2018 (online)
Still marked in our hearts and minds, we celebrated the 60th anniversary of Thrombosis and Haemostasis in 2017!
With around 900 submissions in 2017, we are happy and grateful that our authors and readers continue to keep us busy. We are delighted to report that our impact factor is now 5.627, corresponding to the steady growth of our journal's profile and impact in the scientific community over the past 3 years.
We continue to serve as a link journal for the European Society of Cardiology Working Groups on Thrombosis and on Atherosclerosis and Vascular Biology, as well as being the official journal of the Spanish Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (SETH), the Gesellschaft für Thrombose- und Hämostaseforschung (GTH), and the Australian Vascular Biology Society (AVBS). Thrombosis and Haemostasis supports disseminating of important position documents, epitomizing the journal's cutting edge information and consensus recommendations.
- 1 Lip GY, Weber C. A happy and prosperous New Year 2017 with “Thrombosis and Haemostasis”…. and our 60th Anniversary!. Thromb Haemost 2017; 117 (01) 1-2
- 2 Weber C, Lip GY. Editors' Choice 2016 papers in Thrombosis and Haemostasis. Thromb Haemost 2017; 117 (01) 204-206
- 3 Lip GY, Weber C. May your New Year be happy and prosperous with “Thrombosis and Haemostasis”. Thromb Haemost 2016; 115: 1-2
- 4 Weber C, Lip GY. Editors' Choice 2015 papers in Thrombosis and Haemostasis. Thromb Haemost 2016; 115 (01) 230-232
- 5 Weber C, Lip GYH. Thrombosis and Haemostasis: past, present and future. Thromb Haemost 2017; 117: 1217-1218
- 6 Schulman S, Ageno W, Konstantinides SV. Venous thromboembolism: past, present and future. Thromb Haemost 2017; 117 (07) 1219-1229
- 7 Lip G, Freedman B, De Caterina R, Potpara TS. Stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: past, present and future. Comparing the guidelines and practical decision-making. Thromb Haemost 2017; 117 (07) 1230-1239
- 8 Sibbing D, Angiolillo DJ, Huber K. Antithrombotic therapy for acute coronary syndrome: past, present and future. Thromb Haemost 2017; 117 (07) 1240-1248
- 9 Jamasbi J, Ayabe K, Goto S, Nieswandt B, Peter K, Siess W. Platelet receptors as therapeutic targets: past, present and future. Thromb Haemost 2017; 117 (07) 1249-1257
- 10 Weber C, Badimon L, Mach F, van der Vorst EPC. Therapeutic strategies for atherosclerosis and atherothrombosis: Past, present and future. Thromb Haemost 2017; 117 (07) 1258-1264
- 11 Ten Cate H, Hackeng TM, García de Frutos P. Coagulation factor and protease pathways in thrombosis and cardiovascular disease. Thromb Haemost 2017; 117 (07) 1265-1271
- 12 Preissner KT, Herwald H. Extracellular nucleic acids in immunity and cardiovascular responses: between alert and disease. Thromb Haemost 2017; 117 (07) 1272-1282
- 13 Weitz JI, Harenberg J. New developments in anticoagulants: past, present and future. Thromb Haemost 2017; 117 (07) 1283-1288
- 14 Breier G, Chavakis T, Hirsch E. Angiogenesis in metabolic-vascular disease. Thromb Haemost 2017; 117 (07) 1289-1295