Subscribe to RSS
A 2015 Medical Informatics Perspective on Health and Clinical Management: Will Cloud and Prioritization Solutions Be the Future of Health Data Management?
13 August 2015
10 March 2018 (online)
Objectives: Summarize current excellent research and trends in the field of Health and Clinical management.
Methods: Synopsis of the articles selected for the IMIA Yearbook 2015
Results: Three papers from international peer-reviewed journals have been selected for the Health and Clinical Management section.
Conclusion: Telemedicine is still very active in Health and clinical management, but the new tendencies on which we focus this year were firstly the introduction of cloud for health data management, with some specific security problems, and secondly an emerging expectation of prioritization tools in health care Management.
- 1 Bricon-Souf N, Conchon E. Trends on Integrating Framework of Applications or Data. Yearb Med Inform 2014; 9: 55-7.
- 2 Gietzelt M, von Bargen T, Kohlmann M, Marschollek M, Schwartze J, Song B. et al. Home-centered health-enabling technologies and regional health information systems. An integration approach based on international standards. Methods Inf Med 2014; 53 (03) 160-6.
- 3 Salman OH, Rasid MFA, Saripan MI, Subramaniam SK. Multi-sources data fusion framework for remote triage prioritization in telehealth. J Medi Syst 2014; 38 (09) 103.
- 4 Ongenae F, Claeys M, Kerckhove W, Dupont T, Verhoeve P, De Turck S. A self-learning nurse call system. Comput Biol Med 2014; 44: 110-23.
- 5 Van Oostveen CJ, Braaksma A, Vermeulen H. Developing and testing a computerized decision support system for nurse-to-patient assignment: a multimethod study. Comput Inform Nurs 2014; 32 (06) 276-85.
- 6 Benharref A, Serhani MA. Novel cloud and SOA-based framework for e-health monitoring using wireless biosensors. IEEE J Biomed Health Inform 2014; 18 (01) 46-55.
- 7 Tong Y, Sun J, Chow SS, Li P. Cloud-assisted mobile-access of health data with privacy and auditability. IEEE J Biomed Health Inform 2014; 18 (02) 419-29.
- 8 Koutkias VG, McNair P, Kilintzis V, Skovhus Andersen K, Niès J. et al. From adverse drug event detection to prevention. A novel clinical decision support framework for medication safety. Methods Inf Med 2014; 53 (06) 482-92.