Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2012; 60(02): 177-178
Thieme Medical Publishers 333 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10001, USA.
Letter to the Editor
Sleeve Lobectomy for NSCLC Treatment: A Simple Surgical Choice or a Mandatory Need in High-Risk Patients?
16 May 2011
16 May 2011
06 June 2011
29 December 2011 (online)
- 1 Park JS, Yang HC, Kim HK , et al. Sleeve lobectomy as an alternative procedure to pneumonectomy for non-small cell lung cancer. J Thorac Oncol 2010; 5 (4) 517-520
- 2 Ma Z, Dong A, Fan J, Cheng H. Does sleeve lobectomy concomitant with or without pulmonary artery reconstruction (double sleeve) have favorable results for non-small cell lung cancer compared with pneumonectomy? A meta-analysis. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2007; 32 (1) 20-28
- 3 Bölükbas S, Eberlein MH, Schirren J. Pneumonectomy vs. sleeve resection for non-small cell lung carcinoma in the elderly: analysis of short-term and long-term results. Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2011; 59 (3) 142-147
- 4 Balduyck B, Hendriks J, Lauwers P, Van Schil P. Quality of life after lung cancer surgery: a prospective pilot study comparing bronchial sleeve lobectomy with pneumonectomy. J Thorac Oncol 2008; 3 (6) 604-608
- 5 Stallard J, Loberg A, Dunning J, Dark J. Is a sleeve lobectomy significantly better than a pneumonectomy?. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 2010; 11 (5) 660-666